Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where can I find some samples of the best Piano Classics?



Your Ad Here



Classics
by Jorbasa

Question by SomethingUnreal: Where can I find some samples of the best Piano Classics?

OK, I know Ludwig Van Beethoven is one of them. I was wondering f any one knows a link or website where I can sample some best piano classics and download them on iTunes,I tried iTunes but I get a lot of results. Anyone have any suggestions?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Malcolm D
Beethoven is a good place to start. Another obvious one is Chopin. I am going to kind of cop out on this question by suggesting that you look for video of piano music on youtube.com. Search for famous concert pianists and see what you like. Try:
Rubenstein
Horowitz
Zimerman
Brendel
Argerich
Hamelin
Ashkenazy

That should get you started.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment