Friday, February 18, 2011

Are my spanish sentences grammatically correct?



Your Ad Here



Libros
by SrLansky

Question by gloria w: Are my spanish sentences grammatically correct?

Mi favorito escritor es Charles Dickens. El es mui intelihentes y idealista. Yo amo els libros. El pelo de Charles Dickens es color cafe. Los ojos de el son azul. El tiene trente y cuatro anos.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Profuy
Mi escritor favorito es Charles Dickens.
El es muy inteligente e idealista.
Yo amo sus libros.
El pelo de Charles Dickens es color café.
Los ojos de él son azules.
Él tiene treinta y cuatro años.

=====
I noticed you didn't add any accents so I recommend you use this site to type them:
http://spanish.typeit.org/

Be careful with the word años, if you don't use the tilde on top of the n, it means 'annus', and I'm sure you don't want to say he has 34 of them.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment