Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How do I submit a credit reference to the credit agencies?



Your Ad Here



Reference
by smallcaps

Question by Chad: How do I submit a credit reference to the credit agencies?

I have a letter of reference from my apartment manager showing I have been in good standing for 4 years and I want to submit this to the 3 credit agencies. How do I do this?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by dishmal
Credit bureaus don't accept credit reports from consumers. They also don't track rental history. If you want, you can put a consumer statement of up to 150 words on your credit reports, but that's it. Keep that letter of reference and simply show it to anyone you are applying for credit with.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment