Friday, February 25, 2011

Are There any Free Caricature Lesson Sites, That Are Truly Free or Even Cartooning Lessons?



Your Ad Here



Cartooning
by Fred Seibert

Question by kim possible: Are There any Free Caricature Lesson Sites, That Are Truly Free or Even Cartooning Lessons?

I'M LOOKING FOR SOME FREE ART INSTRUCTION FOR JUST A DRAWING HOBBY I HAVE THAT I ENJOY.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Bryanna L
I used to borrow a lot of drawling books from the library. They usually seem to have a good amount of art books. Or just doodle until you find a style that you like. I used to draw and make up goofy characters of my own or would look at pictures of things and try to recreate them in my own way.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment